American Christian School Welcomes You
Hello! We’re so glad you found us.
Our mission is to develop students who think critically, communicate effectively and excel academically for Christ. For nearly 50 years, American Christian School has provided children a strong academic and moral education through a classical Christian framework. Our boldness and dedication has made a profound difference in the lives of our students.
The entire ACS faculty nurtures and encourages its students toward daily excellence, maximizing their God-given potential for learning and leadership. ACS provides a quality education to its students by adhering to these high standards:
- Two campuses: Roxbury (PK-6) & Wharton (7-12)
- Small class sizes
- A low student-to-faculty ratio
- Devoted, knowledgeable educators
- Classical Christian educational framework
- Comprehensive fine arts programs
- Robust extracurricular activities and sports
- Accelerated mathematics (K-Grade 8)
- Advanced/Honors/College level (Grades 9-12)
- Unique coursework in Latin, Robotics, Logic, Public Speaking and more.
- Weekly chapel services
- Arrowsmith learning disabilities program
Share in our blessings! Call us to schedule a tour of either campus and experience how American Christian School can enrich the life of your child.